Friends with Benefits is a growing social DAO with more than 3,000 engaged members—including artists, builders, and thinkers from all across the crypto and cultural sectors. Collectively, we’re on a mission to catalyze the power of Web3 as a tool for creating and making things happen.
We fulfill our mission by:
- Making the concepts and tools of Web3 more accessible to cultural communities.
- Building diverse spaces and experiences that creatively empower participants.
- Developing tools, artworks, and products that showcase Web3’s potential.
While all FWB initiatives are member-led, we also rely on dedicated contributors to fill various full-time and part-time roles within the organization. Contributors ensure successful onboarding for new members, create newsletters, write for our in-house editorial platform, engage new partnership opportunities, oversee the DAO's governance, and more.
Contributors are compensated in $FWB or $USDC, and will soon receive health benefits. While many contributors begin as FWB members, we welcome all applications. FWB is committed to working with people who have a diverse array of backgrounds and experiences.
The biggest challenge DAOs face as it relates to contributor pathways is matching skilled contributors with the right functions within a DAO.
The FWB Contributor Relations role will be a critical member to the team, playing a blended role of both recruiter and community management by being the first touch point for potential contributor hires that join the FWB DAO and setting the strategy with Team Leads on hiring needs.
- Collaborate with Team Leads to determine necessary full time or part time hires to accomplish team goals
- Develop community inbound and outbound strategies to attract the best talent to participate in FWB
- Create an onboarding process for new contributors once joined to maximize success in role and squad.
- Consistent savviness and participation in crypto twitter to see what exciting talent, authors, contributors, or builders are out there.
- Manage pipeline of candidates in conversation with
- Hosting FWB programming and sessions to further share opportunities to collaborate with FWB from a contributor level
- Provide updates on FWB Town Halls about roles in need
- Designated point person for questions about “how to get more involved” in FWB by proxy of creating documentation, onboarding materials, and more.
- Determinant on part time or full time capacity, and prior experience
- FWB Tokens and / or USDC