STATUS: Full Time
Friends with Benefits is a growing social DAO with more than 3,000 engaged members—including artists, builders, and thinkers from all across the crypto and cultural sectors. Collectively, we’re on a mission to catalyze the power of Web3 as a tool for creating and making things happen.
We fulfill our mission by:
- Making the concepts and tools of Web3 more accessible to cultural communities.
- Building diverse spaces and experiences that creatively empower participants.
- Developing tools, artworks, and products that showcase Web3’s potential.
While all FWB initiatives are member-led, we also rely on dedicated contributors to fill various full-time and part-time roles within the organization. Contributors ensure successful onboarding for new members, create newsletters, write for our in-house editorial platform, engage new partnership opportunities, oversee the DAO's governance, and more.
Contributors are compensated in $FWB or $USDC, and will soon receive health benefits. While many contributors begin as FWB members, we welcome all applications. FWB is committed to working with people who have a diverse array of backgrounds and experiences.
FWB is looking for a high-energy and skilled full stack developer with a passion for pushing the envelope to join the FWB Product Department. This team is responsible for developing creative tools and web dApps that respond to community needs and bring value to FWB members. The tools and products we develop will not only be used internally but will raise the bar for DAOs and Web3 applications across the board. You are a natural collaborator and an excellent communicator, able to develop and execute ideas in a fast-paced, a-sync work environment. You will work closely with designers and cross-functional teams across the DAO. An interest in Web3/Blockchain technology and a willingness to learn and adapt to this ever-changing technological landscape are key for this role. You should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
- Advanced frontend dapp experience
- Experience working with: React, Nextjs, React Three Fiber, Web3.js, Ethers.js
- Advanced experience rapidly developing tools and apps
Sample work of what’s been created to date.
- The expected annual base salary range for this role is between $180,000-$220,000. The range is based on many factors including geographic location, education, experience, and relevant skill set. In addition to salary and an employee benefits package, successful candidates may also be eligible for equity.
- The salary can be disbursed FWB Tokens and / or USDC