Friends with Benefits is a growing social DAO with more than 3,000 engaged members—including artists, builders, and thinkers from all across the crypto and cultural sectors. Collectively, we’re on a mission to catalyze the power of Web3 as a tool for creating and making things happen.
We fulfill our mission by:
- Making the concepts and tools of Web3 more accessible to cultural communities.
- Building diverse spaces and experiences that creatively empower participants.
- Developing tools, artworks, and products that showcase Web3’s potential.
While all FWB initiatives are member-led, we also rely on dedicated contributors to fill various full-time and part-time roles within the organization. Contributors ensure successful onboarding for new members, create newsletters, write for our in-house editorial platform, engage new partnership opportunities, oversee the DAO's governance, and more.
Contributors are compensated in $FWB or $USDC, and will soon receive health benefits. While many contributors begin as FWB members, we welcome all applications. FWB is committed to working with people who have a diverse array of backgrounds and experiences.
FWB is looking for a high-energy and skilled backend developer with a passion for pushing the envelope to join the FWB Product Department on the Internal Product team.
The Internal Product team has a hand in almost everything that happens around FWB. We work closely with the main Product team on supporting their roadmap and designing automations/solutions for a host of consumer facing properties (GateKeeper™, NFT Gallery, etc.), as well as building custom internal automations/tooling for other FWB teams as they scale.
Sample work of what’s been created to date.
- Proficient in Python and able to write clean, well documented code
- Bonus points for experience with discord.py
- Solid experience with Discord permission architecture and moderation features
- Web3/Blockchain fluency.
- No solidity experience necessary, but an understanding of the technology and concepts is important
- Determinant on part time or full time capacity, and prior experience
- FWB Tokens and / or USDC